A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Kareen's Hog #140

My Facebook friend, Kareen Beinhauer of Alpine, TX is at it again killing hog #4 of #140.  Her story below about her hog kill last night in her own words. 

I was out by 6:15 and the usual javelinas and 6 deer were there. The wind was blowing in my face so that was perfect too. Game cam showed hogs coming in at 7:39. Sometime later I heard some grunting and the javelinas and deer sprinted off. Put my earplugs in and could see one hog coming and then there were probably 6 more, all about the same size. I took my shot on one and took three more shots as they ran off and the only reason I did that was that I saw the deer run off in the opposite direction. Don't know if I hit anything else but I got a small sow which is excellent. One less breeder out of commission. That makes #140 for the grand total and 4 for the year. Y'all have a good night!


#140, Sow, horse trap, 7:15 p.m., #4 for the year!

Again, my congratulations to Kareen (Hog Killing Queen) on a job well done in our great wild and wonderful outdoors!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...