A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, December 03, 2018

A Christmas Parade Of Lights

We had our annual Christmas parade this past Saturday and made my way downtown because my Great Grandson Ian (11 years old) was going to be carrying the banner flag for the Cub/Boy Scouts.  By the time his float got to me towards the end, they had changed scouts and he was sitting inside the float.  I did get to see and wave at him and he waved back.  It was awesome and he was having a blast!

Here are a few pictures I took of the parade that started at 5:00 pm.  I stood at the Vicksburg Library that's actually on the edge of downtown Vicksburg with rows of festive buildings, lights on the trees and Christmas banners.  


"The Grinch" waving to the crowd on a John Deere tractor!




Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus!

At 6:00 pm this was the end of the parade on Washington Street with about 8 more blocks to go.  

I took this picture of a house at 3110 Washington Street after heading home from the Christmas Parade.  They are in the Christmas Spirit for sure and the same ones that went all out for Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...