A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Donna's First Buck Ever!

My congratulations to Donna Rowell on her first buck ever taken in Mississippi.  A comment was made that there is no turning back and she could lose sleep thinking about that next buck.  She said she has dreamed all night how many different ways she should have shot the buck she got.  She was so excited and all she could do was to laugh and cry.  The buck may not be really big to some folks but to her, he is HUGE1  She's looking forward to the next one!!  

I remember when I shot my first buck/deer ever and it was only a 6-point but to me, I was so excited and it was HUGE!  I know where she is coming from.  She is now hooked for life and wishing her GOOD HUNTING on her next hunt in our great wild and wonderful Mississippi outdoors! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...