A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Pictures of Some Christmas Joy!

Two bundles of joy!  My two youngest Grandsons William David "Will" and baby Noah James.  

Mom "Lucy" has her lap full with two young boys to raise.  

My youngest Great Noah James Kelly.

Willaim David trying out his new handmade horse from me and his Great Grandpa.  

Mom "Lucy" showing him the ropes!

My youngest Grandson Michael "Ethan" Kelly home from the Air Force for Christmas and stationed at Ft. Polk, NC, holding my youngest Great Grandson Noah.

The new hunting chair that was given to me by my Granddaughter Victoria, her hubby Jamie and Great Grandson Ian.  

Granddaughter Victoria sitting in my lap!

William David "Will" with Santa Claus!

             Noah James with Santa Claus!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...