A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Some Christmas Fun With A Grand & Great

Having some Christmas fun with my Granddaughter, Lucy, who is the Mother of my two youngest Greats, William David "Will" 1 year, 3 months and Noah James, 3 months old.  Here are a few pictures we took on Snapchat (photo messaging application) to play on Christmas Day with a family gathering. 

I'm so fortunate to have six Granddaughters and three were at our family gathering yesterday.  Two live in Virginia and one in Texas.  

Pretty Santa hats and glasses!

I love this one since I'm mariandeerhunter!

A Holly Merry Christmas!

A lot of snowflakes on our heads!

My Great Grandson Ian (11 years old) trying to figure out how to work Snapchat but we got at least one that worked for us since we are both hunters.  I will have more pictures to share having a wonderful Christmas Day with my family in Raymond, MS. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...