A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Leslie Shot Out For Hunting Season!

 
Leslie Brown of Larmar County, Purvis, MS said  - Okay, okay, okay. I know y’all are tired of seeing my laptop cord pull these bucks out, but I did it again. It was only an old, fat 4 point that needed killing. I am officially at my limit. Three bucks in 2 weeks and I’ve only killed 4 bucks in my whole life (including these 3) it’s been a great season. The freezer is full! I guess I can take a break and let my kids and husband kill some now. 

On her video that she recorded by phone it demonstrates how the charging cord works.  It also shows a button buck with a collar on that came up to this dead buck that stays outdoors and goes and comes as he pleases.  He's not held in a pen or anything like that and the buck likes people, she said!

An up-close picture of her buck with a laptop cord. 

Her boys keeping an eye on the buck for Mom. 

One of her nice bucks!

 Another buck!

My congratulations to Leslie in our great wild and wonderful Mississippi outdoors!  Way to go, Leslie!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...