A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Hog Hunting In Mississippi



Proud to say that I have killed a 180lb. hog and another one running at one sitting up at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the MS Delta a few years ago.  

This weekend my hunting friend, Rex over at Deer Camp Blog is staging a Hog Camp 2019 this weekend at the Christmas Place to eradicate these nasty hogs.  I'm wishing all the hunters good luck since they will be bringing armor-piercing bullets, hand grenades, and mortars to take them down.

Wishing you guys great weather, hogs on the pole and a campfire to enjoy the rewards-of-the-day!  GOODHUNTING!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely
long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any suggestions for newbie blog writers?
I'd certainly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Usually I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this
write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me.
Thanks, very nice article.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due
to no backup. Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've
either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement.
Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

naturally like your website but you have to check the spelling on several of your posts.
Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding
it very bothersome to tell the reality on the other hand
I will certainly come back again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...