A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, February 01, 2019

One Last Hunt

Yesterday, was the last day of hunting season for 2018-2019 in Mississippi and was invited to hunt one last time at my Granddaughter Victoria and hubby Jamie's 380-acre deer camp.  It looks like I'm hunting on buck fever drive.  A really cool sign for a deer camp.

This sign greets you first!  Love it!  

My Granddaughter Victoria and Great Grandson Ian dropping me off at my stand to hunt. 

A real nice camo blind that I got to hunt out of.  I was able to stand up in it as well and very roomy.  Loved it!

To the left of me.

Behind me and had my walking stick leaning up against the window.

To the right of me.

Waiting on a deer.  No deer showed up but I enjoyed being in the woods and watching nature in our great wild and wonderful Mississippi outdoors.  Until next season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my site so i came to
go back the prefer?.I'm trying to to find
issues to enhance my web site!I suppose its
adequate to make use of some of your concepts!!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!!
I certainly loved every bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Many thanks for providing this information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...