A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Easter Pictures of Izzy & Dad


Pictures were taken of this sweet little girl, Izzy, and her Dad at my Granddaughter's husband's family gathering south of town on Saturday, April 20th.  I just happened to see her walking around with her plastic Easters eggs.  While talking to her Dad he told me they were from Nashville, Tennessee.  The pictures are self-explanatory and enjoy this precious child's Easter egg hunt.
















Dad holding her favorite toy, a Panda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were preferred your blog by this relation. I’m undecided regardless of whether this post
is written by means of your pet simply because no one else learn like finely detailed on the subject
of my best difficulties. You’re incredible!
Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up
what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the
whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for beginner blog writers?
I'd really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...