A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, April 19, 2019

Margaritaville Vicksburg Dinner & Sunset

With my lights being out for a few days, my Granddaughter Victoria & the family came to take me out to eat at Margaritaville Vicksburg.  We had 3 confirmed tornadoes to hit our city and power outage from Saturday at 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday.  It was so thoughtful and such a nice treat for them to give me.  Here are some photos I took plus a couple of videos at Margaritaville.  

Coming in at the back patio of Margaritaville with Great Grandson Ian to the left in dark sweater.

My Granddaughter Victoria and Great Grandson Ian.

Great Grandson Ian and myself.  Dad, Jamie, had stepped away from the table to take a phone call.  


A setting sun from the patio.


What a wonderful evening I had with my family and how thoughtful they were to think of me.  I have four daughters but all live out-of-town.  I will be going to visit/see my Granddaughter & family again in the country tomorrow for a meal and an Easter egg hunt.  Wishing all my hunting and blogging friends a Happy and Blessed Easter!  May God Bless You!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...