A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Photos On Grounds Of Old Court House Museum Saturday Continued...

Beautiful flowers on the grounds of the Old Court House Museum this past Saturday.  


There are four octagonal buildings in each corner of a city block on the grounds of the Old Court House Museum.  Two have been made into restrooms.



Cistern Building

This picture was taken looking west behind the museum of the food court at the Flea Market last Saturday.  There are four sets of steps but only one set is opened.  The rest have a locked metal gate.  

A side view of the museum protocol facing south where you can see a partial view of the new Court House looking towards the east.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your site.
It appears like some of the written text in your
posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment
and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your site offered us with valuable info to work on.
You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate
you writing this post and also the rest of the site is really good.

Anonymous said...

Greate post. Keep writing such kind of information on your page.

Im really impressed by your blog.
Hi there, You have done an incredible job.
I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends.
I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.

Anonymous said...

Stunning story there. What occurred after? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...