A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, August 17, 2020

My Photo Published In Hometown Paper


My photo was published in our hometown paper "The Vicksburg Post" Saturday.  It read - PERFECT SETTING: Marian Ann Love captured this image of the M/V Nashville headed north on the Mississippi River Monday beneath the two river bridges at sunset. Love took the photograph at the Mississippi Welcome Center, which is among the most popular spots in Vicksburg to get great photos of the river and of sunsets. The Vicksburg Post welcomes all photos submitted by readers and works to publish them as quickly as possible. To submit a photograph, email it to news@vicksburgpost.com and make sure to include information about the photograph and contact information. My thanks to "The Vicksburg Post" for publishing my photo. It really made my day! 

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Congratulations! The "new" editor at our paper won't even print my letters to the editor! - lol

Marian Ann Love said...

Thank you, Gorges Smythe. Sorry that he won't print your letters. That's terrible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...