A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, October 12, 2020

Hog Queen's #184

My Facebook friend, Kareen a.k.a. "Hog Queen" killed another hog in Alpine, Texas recently. Her kill totals are up one more notch for the year. Here is her hunting story in her own words.

I am back in from sitting out. SD card showed boar coming in at 2:00 a.m. so I decided to sit out until 3:00 a.m. Heard the coyotes yapping and howling and the stars were so pretty. Finally, a little after 1:00 a.m. he was there and very comfortable so I took my time to put my earplugs in and take my safety off my rifle. I keep wanting a lung shot but he just kept presenting me with a perfect headshot so I took it and down he went. 184 in total and 14 for the year! Yay!!



My congratulations to Kareen "Hog Queen" on kill number 184 and number 14 for 2020! Way to go girlfriend!

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

The farmers and ranchers must love her!

Marian Ann Love said...

I'm sure they do, Gorges! Thanks for coming by today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...