A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, October 26, 2020

Remembering My Son, William David Boyd


October 25th and 26th of every year since 1964 have been sad days remembering my only son, William David Boyd. I was able to hold him briefly, then he was placed in an incubator, and baptized the next day. He would have been 56 years old but God called him home to be with him. He was diagnosed with hyaline membrane disease of the lungs and weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz. He was born before my oldest daughter, Theresa, was a year old on November 11th. When I’m called home, I will see my son and hold him again. Happy “Heavenly” Birthday, William David. I love and miss you so much! Mom

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

As painful as it is to think about, I know at least one person who wishes that she could have bypassed this life and gone straight to heaven. We still have to wonder why though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...