A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Hog Queen's #185

My Facebook friend, Kareen from Alpine, TX, did it again.  She got hog #185 three days ago and I wanted to share her harvest with you in her own words.  


I was out by 10:00 p.m. as the SD card showed a sounder showing up by 10:23 p.m. Nothing came in but coons and a lone mule deer doe. I was about to give up but all of a sudden the coons and deer ran off and a sounder came in. There were no big ones and at one point they spooked and ran off but came right back in. That was when I made the decision to shoot one of them and I did just that. A medium-sized boar which makes 185 total and fifteen for the year. Yay for me!


Again, my congratulations to Kareen, The Hog Queen, on a job well done in our great wild Texas outdoors!  Way to go girlfriend!

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Once again, congrats to Kareen.

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are really good thing if you are not understanding anything totally,
except this article presents fastidious understanding even.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...