A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, October 23, 2020

Hog Queen's #186

My Facebook friend, Kareen from Alpine, TX, did it again.  She got hog #186 last night and I wanted to share her harvest with you in her own words.  



SD card showed a hog coming in at 10:15 p.m. so I was sitting out by 8:58 p.m. Nothing but javelina and some coons showed up but all of a sudden the coons ran off and in came the three small hogs I have seen since they were born. They will come in and about 10 to 15 minutes later Mama will come in like she is sending them in to make sure it is safe. I thought about waiting but do you think I could do that? Hell no! I took a lung shot on one and he dropped and just laid there and then all of a sudden he got up and ran off! I got out of my blind and could see where he was bleeding where he had laid down and saw the blood trail and he wasn't any more than 20 yards from there so that makes number 16 for the year and 186 total, Yay!

My congratulations again, Hog Queen! So proud of you for killing all those nasty ole hogs in our great Texas outdoors.

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

She's just like the Energizer bunny! - lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...