A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Congratulations John!

John Jabour with his successful harvest.

A 165 lb. 7 point buck.

To the left of my stand. A very misty foggy day.

To the right of my stand a road going down to the gravel pit where the deer feeder is located.

In front of my stand where nothing walked out. The only thing I saw was a squirrel jumping from tree to tree.

John's 7 pt. buck went down a very steep ravine and it took the hunters almost an hour to pull it out with a lot of rope. Also, I met Kate who was at the deer camp house from The Vicksburg Post to take pictures of a coon hunt that was to begin after all the hunters were out of the woods in our great outdoors!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congatulations on a great buck John!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to John and thanks for the link!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...