A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, December 21, 2017

My Godchild

Kirk's very nice November 9-Point Kansas buck!  

I'm so proud of my Godchild, John Kirk Ring who is an avid hunter and also an Assistant Professor at Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, LA.  Kirk and his pretty wife, Melissa have three adorable children.  His Mother (Jeanette) is my best friend with Dad (Charlie) and brothers, Charlie (who was born on my birthday) and works at the Nissan plant in Canton, MS, and Michael who works at Redstone Arsenal in Alabama.  

I was leaving my .22 Ruger rifle to Kirk in my will but decided to go ahead and give it to him this Christmas.  He thanked me for passing it down to him and said he will put it to good use.  He expects both of his boys will enjoy it as well and just maybe his daughter will too!  

John Kirk Ring

Enjoy your rife Kirk and I love you very much!
Merry Christmas!  Your Godmother

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...