A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Opening Rifle Season This Weekend in MS

I just love this picture taken by Mike Persichini of Troy, MI, who is my friend on Facebook.  He can really capture deer and nature in its grandest form.  I have made this particular one my wallpaper on my computer.

I have really enjoyed the foliage this fall.  It has been spectacular to say the least.  I love the way this deer is laying on the floor of the forest with the vibrant colors of fall around him.  Looks as if he's enjoying his territory "home" as well.

This weekend is "opening day" of rifle season here in Mississippi and I'm looking forward to getting on my deer stand and hunting.

I want to wish all my hunting blogger friends a very successful hunting season in our great wild outdoors!    GOODHUNTING!

7 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Good luck Marian! Hope you will get a big one...Our huntingseason with our dogs is until last January if we dont have snow. Last year came a lot of snow came mid November and very cold. It was a very short hunting season unfortunately.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks so much Majron! I hope to get a deer. Our hunting season will also last until the end of January.

Wishing you the best of luck this season and keep me posted. Send a picture also and I will post it here for you if you get one!

GOODHUNTING! :)

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks DeanO and happy hunting to you as well! Go get'em! :)

JDP said...

Good Luck Marian!

JDP

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks so much JDP - I will give it my best shot! :)

Elena said...

Such a beautiful shot. I love the photo.

Marian Ann Love said...

DeanO - you may be right watching your back 40 right under you nose! :)

Thanks Elena - Mike can really take some beautiful pictures I have ever seen. He is very talented and has a very good camera also.

Thanks to you and DeanO for your visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...