A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Swedish Lady Hunting Friend


I have a Swedish hunting friend who lives on a small family farm in the highlands of Smaland, 2-1/2 miles from Vetlanda in the countryside of Sweden.  She visits my blog frequently and I wanted to share her blog site Lindsjo Taxar with you today.   She also has a website dedicated to hunting with her dogs.  

As a youngster she would go and sit with her Dad and watch him hunt.  She became so interested that she wanted to be a hunter just like him. 

She has a love for dachshunds and now trains them to hunt for deer or moose.  She became the first female test leader and went on to management training and for the hunting season 2011-12 became Deputy hunt leader in one of the hunting parties.  Several years ago she took her boyfriend hunting and now he has become involved and they hunt and train dogs together.  She said, it's a lot of fun!  

She also takes beautiful pictures of nature, wildlife and the countryside. Drop by and pay her a visit soon.  Her site should translate into English for you.  I'm wishing her a great hunting season in the wild outdoors of Sweden.

Hunting moose without dogs.

3 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Thanks Marian for sharing my blog. Many hugs to you. I hope to get many posts of our hunting this season in my blog. This weekend its training with Ayla. Clarification that my dogs are for deer and moose we have elkhounds. I have pictures of them on October posts.

Marian Ann Love said...

You are so welcome Landsjo taxar...Looking forward to your hunting posts.

I did see the elkhounds - so you train both for deer and moose?

I need to asked you more questions..can you email me at:
mariandeerhunter@bellsouth.net

Marian Ann Love said...

The friends links are very important to me and enjoy meeting people all over the world. I can't understand how you would get blocked. If it has happened to me...I did not know it.
As always you are welcome to my blog anytime! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...