A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Audrey's First Deer

Above is Audrey Paulson, daughter of Kevin Paulson, Founder and CEO at HuntingLife.com.

This is Audrey's very first deer!  Before Kevin and his family moved to Nebraska, I was fortunate to meet him in Fredericksburg, VA, where they had lived.  At the time I had visited my daughter there and was happy to meet Kevin after knowing him though my blogging and the Outdoor Bloggers Summit.

Kevin announced yesterday that he bought a new freezer with one deer down by his daughter and more to go!  He said we eat well in this family.  My congrats to Audrey on her very first deer and I know her Dad is so very proud of her as well.

Recreation/Sports Website
HuntingLife.com was built to be your international source for hunting, outdoor and conservation news, reviews and more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...