A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hunting & Fishing

Chance Williams bagged his 8-point, 170-pound buck in southern Warren County on November 11 with a Remington 30-06.  The deer had a 16-1/2-inch spread.   Williams is the son of Chad and Wilda Williams of Vicksburg.  My congrats to Chance on harvesting this nice buck in our great wild outdoors.

Vicksburg resident Kearney Waites caught a pair of big bass November 5.  They weighed in at 6 pounds, 12 ounces, and 5 pounds, 8 ounces, and were caught using a top water lure.  Kearney and I worked together for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in the same laboratory at Waterways Experiment Station (WES), which is now called, Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC).  My congrats to Kearney on a very fine catch! 

1 comment:

white tail deer hunting said...

Nice blog, and cute pictures... My family loves to hunt and fish as well. Can't wait till I can watch my children, teach their children! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...