A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Family Is My Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful for all my four beautiful daughters.  Left to right is Theresa (Teri), 49, Kathleen (Kathy), 46, Debra, 43 and Suzi, 40, who will have another baby next April.   I also have a step-son, Greg and step-daughter, Karen (not shown).

My daughter Kathy took this picture of Suzi and I.  Suzi, Emma and Dennis will be heading back to Virginia tomorrow after spending a week with family and having Thanksgiving.  They plan to return in a couple of years.


My granddaughter, Sonya, 28, Emma, 5, Victoria, 22, Stephen, 23, Lucy, 15 and my great grandson, Ina, 5 years old.  My granddaughter, Candice could not make it and had to work.  Ethan is in the Air Force and stationed at Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX.  Carl was not feeling well when this picture was taken.  My great grandson Tidus lives in Montana and was not able to attend our Thanksgiving celebration.  I also have 6 step-grandchildren, 4 great step-grandchildren and one great great niece.  A lot to be thankful for!

This was taken outside of my youngest granddaughter, Emma and my great grandson, Ian.  Both are five years old.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...