A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, October 06, 2014

Country Practice Shoot

Getting set-up to do some practice shooting weekend before last in the country.

My target was on the left, daughter Kathy, center and Jamie, right. 

Kathy and my great grandson, Ian walking back to the truck to practice shooting.

Kathy went first shooting a 30.06.  

Jamie with Great Grandson, Ian with a .22 mag.

Ian wanted to shoot my .22 rifle with scope.  He was having a hard time looking through it since he has a .22 rifle that has only iron sites.

Jamie shooting his rifle.

Ian wanted to shoot my .22 rifle again using a plastic jug as a target.

Look at all the holes he put in the plastic jug.  He is going to be a good hunter one day.

Showing off his skate board to me.  It's almost as big as he is.

Took a close-up picture of him.  I love him so much!

Kathy's target pattern with 30.06.  I shot my .22 rifle to help with my flinching since I have not hunted in over a year because of shoulder surgery.  Next, I will get my .270 zeroed in for rifle season.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...