A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hunting South Of Town

I was invited to check out some hunting land this afternoon and was really excited about getting to the woods  today.  I was talking to one of my sorority sisters not long ago and was lucky that she invited me to come down and check out their land when the weather got cooler. When I got the call today it really had me all pumped up!  I grabbed my camera and got to their place south of town and stayed four hours looking around and visiting.  It's so nice to be invited to hunt on private property.  I had to get out of my hunting club, Jasper Bottom, in Claiborne County about 3 years ago.  I have regretted it since.  Last season I was shot out because of having a rupture right rotator cuff.  I'm well enough now to hunt this season and can't wait to get in the woods for rifle season.  I'm fortunate to have been invited to several places this season and should be a great one for me.  Here are a few pictures I took of food plots and hunting stands on the Davis property.    



 




Shooting range.

I was told that I could possibly hunt here on the backside of this office building that has a walkway that wraps around it. The deer walk down below going towards the creek bed on the other side of the property. This building is not far from their two story home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...