A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Last Weekend's Country Pictures

Went to the county last weekend to practice shooting to get ready for hunting season.  While at my granddaughter, Victoria and her husband, Jamie's place, I took some pictures from around the farm.


  Golden rods all around the farm.  

Came across this butterfly that didn't move and believe it was dying.

A camouflaged port-a-potty that was made into a hunting stand. Jamie's Dad owns a portable potty business, called, BUBBA JOHNS!

Jamie's sister, Judy, walking her horse in the field near the barn.  

A rooster that is always on-the-attack and has received the name DINNER!

A tripod deer stand on the property.

An old tree trunk with some wild flowers growing around it.

A lot of spider lilies in the woods.

My deer stand waiting for me to climb into it for hunting season!

Deer tracks!

More deer tracks!

A small field planted.

Some chickens out of their pen.

A horse and donkey in the field as I left to go home.  Will post more pictures tomorrow of my daughter, Kathy, Jamie and even great grandson, Ian, getting in some shots!    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...