A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Old Court House Flea Market Pix

A few pictures I took while at the annual flea market this past Saturday in my hometown of Vicksburg, MS.  

Looking to the left at the shoppers on the lawn of the Old Court House Museum.

                         Looking to the right of the shoppers.  

Look up at the Old Court House Museum after descending the steps.

Taken around 2:00 in the afternoon.  Most of the shoppers came early in the morning before it got too hot. 

New Court House to the left with massive oak trees on the lawn.  

A Hairy Woodpecker (male) after getting my attention by pecking and now sitting on top of an massive old oak tree limb.

Woodpecker preening itself.  (Proud to have gotten this picture)

                Checking out all the shoppers at the flea market.  

Making my way to the truck to leave when I encounter this dog named "Souri" giving me the evil eye or flirting?  Glad he was on a leash!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...