A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Weekend Hunting @ The Christmas Place, Cont.


Sunday morning was our last hunt at Christmas Place and Rex took me to the Sneaky Stand just off the main road and helped set me up.  It was pitched black and finally, it got light enough to take another picture below.    


Behind to the left of me is the main road going back to the camp and...

...to the right going to all the other deer stands.  

A picture I took under the Sneaky Stand waiting for a deer or hog to walk out.

I zoomed in where I saw a deer slipped at the end from left to right within seconds and was gone.  That was it!

My chair, hunting bag, and blind at the Sneaky Stand and getting ready to meet Rex at the road.  

Looking back while leaving the field and have seen many deer at this stand since I have been hunting at the Christmas Place.  

Walking out with the hunting field to the right near the road and met Rex at 10:00.  Camp broke at 11:30 and everyone departed.  It was a wonderful weekend to see, visit and hunt with all my friends especially my blogging/hunting friend, Rex Howell.

  
Leaving Christmas Road in Holmes County, MS.

 
On my way home I always stop by the Interchange above Yazoo City, MS to take pictures of this swamp.  

I'm looking forward to our next deer/hog hunt!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...