A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, May 30, 2019

A Memorial Day Concert In V'burg National Military Park

Last Saturday I was invited by my nephew to go with him and family to attend the Vicksburg National Military Park Memorial Day concert by the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra.  Here are a few pictures I took of a perfect evening of entertaining music.   

My Great Nephew Oliver Love all patriotic in his new shirt!  

Everyone waiting for the concert to begin.

My nephew, Marion "Bubba" Love took this picture from the opposite side at the Visitor Center.

A close-up of the stage with the ranger, conductor, and musicians.

It's intermission time!

We decided to take a selfie together while the sun was going down.

Almost nighttime and enjoying all musical genres.


A video I took during the concert.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...