A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

My Mother's Day 2019

Mother's Day was such an enjoyable day for me with cards, flowers, phone calls and a visit from two of my daughters, Theresa and Debra. 

My beautiful flowers to enjoy!


A surprise visit from my Granddaughter Victoria, Grandson-in-law Jamie, and Great Grandson, Ian who brought me a handmade donut bouquet and a pink balloon! 

Debra Ann, myself and Theresa (Teri)

Daughters, Kathy had to work and of course, Suzi and family are in Virginia and looking forward to seeing them next month

Great Grandson Ian sitting on the floor with Debra Ann, myself, Granddaughter Victoria and Theresa (Teri).  

My eatable flower donut bouquet!

Grandson-in-law Jamie and my Great Grandson Ian.  

I'm truly blessed, loved and thankful for my four daughters who have given me 6 Granddaughters, 3 Grandsons, and 4 Great Grandsons. 

My Mother, Evelyn Anne (Mug) Mason Love born on February 11, 1921, and died on March 17, 1979.  Love and miss you so much, Mom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...