A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Riverboats America & American Duchess Moored All Day!

Today, riverboats "America" and "American Duchess" were moored all day while their passengers toured our historic civil war town of Vicksburg, Mississippi.  To the right is the Jesse Brent Lower Mississippi River Museum and Interpretive Center.  You can also tour the towboat M/V Mississippi IV that is landlocked on site.

I took a picture of the children playing at Catfish Row Children's Art Park splash fountain on a sunny day that was in the mid-'80s.  A great way for the kiddies to cool off and have some fun in the sun.

Another angle from Catfish Row.  

Riverboats left the waterfront at 5:00 p.m. with "America" heading northbound and "American Duchess" southbound.

Vicksburg:  The Key To The South!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's
time to be happy. I've learn this publish and
if I may I want to counsel you few fascinating things or advice.
Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read even more things about it!

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He used to be totally right.

This submit truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how a lot
time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...