A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, May 08, 2019

My Photo Published In Our Hometown Paper Today

WELCOME TO VICKSBURG:  Marian Ann Love sent in this picture of the American Duchess making a nighttime arrival to Vicksburg Tuesday, April 30.  You are invited to submit photos to share with other readers of The Vicksburg Post.  Simply email high-resolution images in JPEG format to photos@vicksburgpost.com. 

The picture shown above was taken of the riverboat "American Duchess" last week and was published in The Vicksburg Post today.  I'm truly thankful/humbled that my picture was selected for our hometown paper.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t be aware by domain flipping have been on this page, nonetheless considered
this informative article was initially awesome.
I don’t comprehend you nevertheless most certainly you’re
visiting legendary publisher if you aren't definitely ??
Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

I am genuinely happy to glance at this web site posts which carries tons of helpful data, thanks
for providing such information.

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice conversation on the topic of this piece of writing at this place at this website, I
have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

Anonymous said...

Thay thế Block điều hòa trung tâm Daikin.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really realize what you're
speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my website =).
We may have a hyperlink exchange arrangement between us

Anonymous said...

It's actually a cool and useful piece of info.

I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with
us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...