A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, May 10, 2019

Attala County, MS Turkey Hunt On The Big Black River



The first deer camp I hunted was Jasper Bottom on the Big Black River in Claiborne County, Mississippi back in 1986.  I have seen and killed deer but had no luck turkey hunting.  While turkey hunting out of a deer stand, I did call two turkeys out of the woods into an opened field at 60 yards but could not get them to come any closer.  Of course, I would see the most turkeys while deer hunting in our great wild and wonderful Mississippi outdoors.  My congrats to the hunters!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will usually fiind onn line solutions that promise quite a lot and subsequently collapse flat there is however big hopes regarding
thee Site - Bildz solution. First of, ddo not forget that search engine robots
read text, not images. Economist are predicting that the economy raises before it gets worse.

Anonymous said...

Very good article. I will be going through a few of
these issues as well..

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a stuff!
existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web site.

Anonymous said...

I like this web site because so much utile
stuff on here :D.

Anonymous said...

I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I
certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked
submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow,
just wanted to say superb blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...