A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, January 24, 2020

Going Hunting To The Christmas Place In MS Delta!


I have been invited by my hunting friend, Rex Howell of Deer Camp Blog, to hunt at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club near Eden, Mississippi for the weekend.  This picture was taken last January taking a break from a morning hunt and getting ready to head out for an evening hunt.  I'm looking forward to seeing Rex, his friend Mark and all the hunters who come to enjoy the last weekend of hunting season for 2019-2020.  I hope to see or even get a deer and/or hog in our great wild and wonderful Mississippi outdoors.  Wish me luck!  

4 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Best of luck on your hunt. I hope you get one of each.

Theresa said...

Well good luck and be safe!Love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognise what you're speaking about!
Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my website
=). We can have a link trade contract between us

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she desires to
be available that in detail, thus that thing is
maintained over here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...