A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Happy 54th Birthday To You, Kathy!


On January 21, 1966, my daughter, Kathleen (Kathy) Love Boyd Day was born at 4:21-½ in the morning. She is 54 years old today and the only daughter out of four, who is a deer hunter. In this picture, we were hunting at Homewood Hunting Club in Claiborne County, MS, back in the early ’20s. We have had some great hunts together and made some good memories. I’m wishing Kathy a very Happy Birthday today. Have a Blessed one, Kathy! I Love you, MOM xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read
this paragraph i thought i could also create
comment due to this brilliant paragraph.

Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web
page regularly, this website is genuinely fastidious and the viewers
are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...