A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, January 03, 2020

My Picture Published In Hometown Paper


REFLECTIONS OF A QUEEN:  The American Queen's reflection is seen while moored in the Yazoo Diversion Canal last Thursday.  This marked the Queen's last trip for 2019 to Vicksburg until February 2020.  Readers are invited to submit photos to share with other readers of The Vicksburg Post.  Simply email high-resolution images in JPEG format to photos@vicksburgpost.com.

I was so happy to see another one of my photos published in our hometown paper but this time they did not give me credit for my picture.  I'm sure it was an oversight on their part and was somewhat disappointed.  I did contact them by email to let them know and wished them a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Congratulations, Marian!

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a
outstanding job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...