A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Keeping The Legacy Going


Seth Cook of Tupelo, Mississippi said his Remington 1100 did the trick Sunday morning.  His great grandfather left him this shotgun when he died 23 years ago.  It has killed many birds while he owned it.  Now it's his turn to keep the legacy going.  One day he will pass it on to his son.  He calls this bad boy, Odis!

My congratulations to Seth on a job well done during our MS dove season and I'm sure his great grandfather would be so proud.

4 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Nice.

Michael John said...

WOW. How long have you been doing this? And what kind of guns do you use? You see I run a website about guns. Your information would be a great help to me.

Louis Harry said...

Nice hunting. I do hunt some times too :) Do you use any scope?

WILLIAM BELL said...

Well, you don't need scope for this kind of hunting. Hunting really is an adventure to me. I envy you after seeing this lol. Wish to see more post like this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...