A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, February 04, 2021

Memorable Pictures Of Rex


Our first picture was taken together on May 5, 2007.


Picture of Rex with his Dad, Hershel!
 

Riding the gator together going to the North Cornfield Stand.  I asked Rex how he found me and he said on a deer forum.  He saw a post I had made from my website address (A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter) and came and signed my guestbook on January 29, 2007.  I always thank the person who signs my guestbook and that is how our friendship began. 


Relaxing in the swing together with Camo at our feet.


One of my favorite pictures of Rex and me together!


Rex came to see us where I used to live.


Doe was taken in January 2019 at the famous Christmas Place Plantation and Hunting Club near Eden, MS.  


Rex took this picture of me with my doe.


So glad Rex lived to see his first-born granddaughter, Willow, with Mom Sarah looking on. 

To be continued...

1 comment:

Mailrider said...

Marian,
Thanks for posting all this great articles on Rex.
As you well know, we, especially myself, are going to be lost for some time without my right arm.
It's been my greatest pleasure and honor to have been with Rex for 42+ years. He altered the course of my life, by sharing his loves and his life. The shock of hunting with him in December, and losing him in January was been tough to handle.

I apologize for not having you over this year. But it was really good for John to bring the grandson, Carson, to camp. The next generation.

When possible, send me your email so I can holla at you.
Thanks again
Mark Stewart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...