A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, February 06, 2021

More Memorable Pictures of Rex


I loved sitting by the campfire at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on Christmas Road near Eden, Mississippi.


Enjoyed sitting around talking.  Herschel (Rex's Dad) and Bobby (striped shirt) are gone now. 

The good old days sitting around enjoying being together with Paul, Rex, Trent, Hershel, and Dorothy (standing). 


Rex's awesome drop-tine buck he got and put on a cedar plaque.  


Our only selfie together after hunting the Pond Stand with Rex.


The Crossover Stand (no deer came out)


Deer stand at the Crossover Stand where I hunted under it.

I took a picture of Rex leaving after he put a limb up for me to rest my rifle on with my camo blind.


Rex asked me would I like to take a picture of the lake and we stopped and got this beautiful last picture with him of the 40-acre lake on the hunting ground on January 25, 2020.


The lake during the summer of long ago with the pontoon boat (Othmar) in the middle.


Rest In Peace, my deer hunting friend.  I will never forget you until we meet again.  (Taken by his wife, Denise while at the hospital in January).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...