A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, June 17, 2011

Deer - J. C. Gimpy

My friend Dave, who lives in Indiana, went out early yesterday morning to check on his cameras.  Looks like both deer are doing fine, but J.C. Gimpy (he named) still looks pretty stove up, he said.  He also told me that J. C. Gimpy was born last spring and is just now one year old.  That is his brother with him in the picture...he said he was going to try and find his baby picture to show me but thinks he was born with a birth defect because he noticed the shape early on.  It was possible he was injured, but really don't know which, Dave said.








D. Robert (Dave) Quick
I want to Finish Well
I want to end this race
Still leaning on His Amazing Grace




 

3 comments:

Long Ridge Deer Camp said...

I must have missed the earlier piost on this Marian! Doesn't appear as if he is in much pain...Jack

Anders said...

Hi Marian! Pictures of deer is fine.
Thank you for your e-mail, it is pretty good with me now but it takes about 6 months before everything has healed properly in the back.
But about 2-4 weeks, I can probably start to hunt wild boar again but I can not lift anything before the 6 months have passed.
So my friends will help me to lift out the wild boars, if I manage to shoot something:)
Have a good time.
Anders from Sweden

Marian Ann Love said...

Long Ridge this is the first post on him and really don't know much about him either. I hope Dave will find the baby pic on him. J.C. looks so old to me in this picture.

Anders - Glad you are up and about after your surgery. Just take it easy and let the others help you while you mend. I know you have a lot of friends. It want be long and you will get you another wild boar. It's in your blood! Take care my friend and thanks for dropping by all the way from Sweden! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...