A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Heading Back To Virginia Today!

For the last two weeks my youngest daughter, Suzi and family have been visiting here in Vicksburg and also across the MS River into Louisiana.  We have had a fun two weeks and it's sad to see them leave heading back to Virginia.  My daughter is a stay-at-home Mom tending to my, soon-to-be-next-month, four year old granddaughter, Emma.  My son-in-law, Dennis, works for the FAA in Washington, D.C.  Here are a few photos  I took while they were here.  

Suzi, Emma and myself at Granddaddy's house in Delta, Louisiana.

Emma in the kiddy pool at her Paw Paw's apartment complex.

Her cousin, Lucy, in the big pool...

...and cousin, Ethan!

My daughters, Suzi, Debi and Teri at their Dad's apartment.

Daughters, Suzi, Kathy and Teri.

Suzi, Jesse, (their Dad), myself, Teri and Kathy.  (Debi had to go back to work).  At least I had them all together which can be hard to accomplished with two living in town, one out-of-town and one out-of-state.

3 comments:

CDGardens said...

You have some precious family pictures. I know you will hold them dearly...

Marian Ann Love said...

I do CDGardens...Thanks so much! :)

LB @ Bullets And Biscuits said...

Good looking family Marian! It's cool you got everyone together. It gets harder and harder as we get older to adjust schedules to make it happen....and when it does, it's pretty darn special!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...