A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, June 02, 2011

A Tennessee Turkey Hunt Invite

My turkey hunting buddy, Sharon, lives in Tennessee near Pigeon Forge and has invited me to come up and turkey hunt with her next April or May.  She said that her turkey season runs about 6 weeks, the month of April through the middle of May, give or take a day or two.  She and I turkey hunted together when she was living here and we had a blast at my hunting camp, Jasper Bottom, for a whole week.  Above is a beautiful picture she took of her cousin, David, while they were out turkey hunting recently near her home.  I'm so excited about being invited and I'm really looking forward to visiting with her since I have never been in that part of TN before.  It will be awesome if we both got a turkey!

Here is Sharon with her first turkey!  Click here to read the story behind her hunt!

Our turkey hunts!

1 comment:

Marian Ann Love said...

Thank you DeanO...I hope so too! It should be a very fun adventure for sure! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...