A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Father Of My Children Died Early This Morning


Early this morning I received a call from my daughter that her Dad, Jesse Aaron Boyd, Jr., passed away in his sleep.  We were married for 14 years and had five children together; four daughters and a son that passed away with lung disease 19 hours after birth.  This picture was taken while we were dating.  He was 86 years old, never remarried and was a devout Catholic.  He will be missed by the whole family.  Rest in peace, Jesse.  

Jesse A. Boyd, Jr., died Wednesday, March 18, 2020.  He was 86. He was a lifelong resident of Vicksburg. He was a graduate of St. Aloysius High School (Class 1952).  Jesse was employed by the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers. He was the son of the late Jesse A. Boyd, Sr., and Minnie Miles Boyd.  He was a member of St. Paul Catholic Church and a past member of the Knights of Columbus. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his son, William David Boyd.  Survivors include his daughters, Theresa Bryant, Kathleen Day, Debra Seage of Magee, MS and Marian Nicholas of Fredericksburg, VA; six granddaughters, three grandsons, and four great-grandsons.  A graveside service will be at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, March 21, 2020, at Cedar Hill Cemetery with Father Rusty Vincent officiating. Fisher-Riles Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.



6 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Please accept my condolences for the family.

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or
something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to
let you know. The style and design look great though!

Hope you get the problem solved soon. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?

I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss
and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites
for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my
wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Hello, yup this paragraph is really pleasant and I have learned lot of
things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely feel this amazing site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably
be returning to see more, thanks for the information!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...