A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Greats, Grands & Me


William David sitting on his Great Grandpa's (who passed away) couch while eating a cookie.



My youngest Great Grandson Noah James eating a cookie.  


My Great Grandson Ian (12 years old) playing in his Great Grandpa's parking lot while family trying to move his things out.  


Grandson Carl (who lives in Wisconsin) with my Great Grandson Ian.


A selfie with my Grandson Carl with me at his Grandpa's apartment this past Sunday.


I took this picture of Carl who picked me up to take me to the father of my children's apartment helping our daughters get his apartment ready to move out.

I'm so fortunate and blessed to have six granddaughters, three grandsons, and four great-grandsons.  

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

You are blessed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...