A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

My Two Youngest Great Grandsons


I'm sharing some pictures of my two youngest Great Grandsons that my Granddaughter Lucy took recently.  Above is Noah James the youngest Great Grandson.  So blessed to have them both in my life and also Ian and Tidus who are both 12 years old.  Four Great Grandsons!


William David "Will" and Noah James sitting on the porch! They were both born in September a day and a year apart in age.



William David was named after his Great Uncle William David Boyd (my son) who died of lung disease in 1964 and only lived nineteen hours on this earth.  


Willam David and Noah James playing in a mud puddle!  What fun!


William David looking through the fence at the cows!


Little Noah James wanting to go and play with the cows!

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Cute little fellows.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...