A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, March 09, 2020

Not Your Average Hunter

Thorp, Washington: 
Gordon Blossom is not the average hunter.
"I always say I'm growing old. Now I change that. I am old,” Gordon says.
He's nearly 104 years old, and he's been hunting for almost a century.
He tells Action News he loves the outdoors.
"I think I was 10 years old when my folks bought me a .22 single shot."
He says the shells for the gun cost about 15 cents at the time.
"In those days, a dime would get you a pretty good meal,” Gordon says.
His parents made him work for the money.
"I think it was five rabbits that I had to get with each box of shells before they'd give me the 15 cents to get another box."
Ever since then, Gordon has been hunting and achieving the goals he sets for himself.
He has shot three elk in the last four years.
"I just love to hunt,” he says.
When asked why he loves it so much, he says, “It seems like every time you go, there's something unexpected and it makes you feel good."
Gordon says he loves life and looks forward to each day.
"It's just nice to be alive.”
He says the secret to living a long life is having good friends.
"Make friends and have friends and once you get a friend keep him."
My congratulations to Gordon Blossom on harvesting his elk at nearly 104 years old!  Not sure that I will be hunting that long but I do love hunting in our great Mississippi outdoors!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER ONLINE THANKS DR GBOJIE +2349066410185 
My Husband and I have been together for 3years, we started having issues (JANUARY  12TH) and we both broke up this years, after our fight over his cheating habits which they all say it's not their fault but I was the one getting hurt for it . I was upset over the whole issue that I had to call for the separation but I felt really bad. The separation really had effects on my daughter who had to live away from her father that I had to think of a way to settle things out and find solution to my husband's awkward behavior. I found out about a spell caster  (Dr gbojie  ) on this site (  http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me     ) who helped me with the problem to make my spouse come back to me and make him stop cheating. Soon, Richard came back to me begging at Sicily where I stayed after our divorce and I told him he has to show me he has changed for me to believe him. He came back twice after that day to Sicily begging me to have him back. Its been 1 month  now since my husband came back to me and we have been living together since that day. I believe this man can also help you too in getting your Ex lover back and also solve other problems  His email address is ( gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com  or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com ) also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2349066410185

Gorges Smythe said...

Neat old gentleman!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...