A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Levee and Arrowhead Stands

Rex coming to pick me up after the morning hunt.

A crow taking a stroll in the rain.

A bunch of crows to the left on the road making a lot of noise.

A deer walked out at the first point in front of me after the rain subsided approximately 150 yards or so.

At the right side of the stand I saw one doe walk out alone and went back in the woods. Later two more does walked out together and was scoping when a hard rain came and they ran back into the woods.

Front view

Friday morning Rex took me to The Levee Stand and I saw 4 deer in all. It was raining off and on most of the morning. This picture was taken to the left of the field.

This is the field behind me on The (tripod) Arrowhead Stand. On an afternoon back in November of last year I saw 15 deer during a Youth Hunt weekend off of this stand and got a great picture of this deer with my camera.
This is the first of two stands that I hunted out of at the famous Christmas Place Hunting Club. Here is the front field of the Arrowhead Stand that I hunted on Thursday afternoon (New Year's Day) in our great outdoors! Charming, Just Charming!

1 comment:

CDGardens said...

You have some good pictures of what you saw out at Christmas Place.

At least you shot some deer with your camera. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...