A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Paul's 8 pt. Buck!

The entourage going to get Paul's 8 pt. out of The Hole!
Rex's brother, Paul, got this real nice buck Saturday morning at the Christmas Place Hunting Club. Paul took me to The Box Stand and he walked over to get on The Hole Stand. During my hunt I saw 5 deer and it was a beautiful cool crisp morning to hunt. Around 9:30 or so, I saw Paul coming through the woods. He told me that he had shot a nice 8 pt. and I offered to help him get it but he said it was down in The BIG Hole! We would have to go back to the deer camp and wait for the other hunters to come in out of the woods to help get his monster buck out. Again, my congrats to Paul on his successful deer hunt in our great wild outdoors! Charming, Just Charming!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...