A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

North Cornfield and Scenic Stands


Right side view where Rex, my hunting buddy, brought me up the hill Saturday afternoon to hunt the Scenic Stand in our great wild outdoors.
A front view.
Left view. I was very high up with it being on the side of a hill and right behind me I could see the camp. I heard a lot of rustling along the right side above but nothing came out. I did see a lot of chipmunks.

The view to the far right at the North Cornfield Stand.
Friday afternoon Rex took me to the North Cornfield Stand, which was another stand to sit on and enjoy an impressive view. Unfortunately, no deer appeared. An apple tree is to the mid far left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great spot! Very beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...