A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Youth On The Hunt

Collin Magoun, 9, killed this 7-pointer while hunting with his father, Bo Magoun, at their camp in Utica. Collin killed the deer on Christmas afternoon with a .243 rifle.

Connor Smith, 12, killed this 8-point buck on December 17 - his second deer of the your season - while hunting in northern Warren County. Connor is the son of Carl and Stacey Smith of Vicksburg.
Joshua Sullivan, 9, shot this 8-point buck, his first, on November 15 while Hunting a the Jasper Bottom Hunting Club in Claiborne County. Joshua's parents are Robert and Rachel Sullivan of Vicksburg. (Jasper Bottom Hunting Club is my old stomping grounds where I shot my first deer, a 6 pt. buck, back in the 80's). My congrats to all hunters in our great outdoors!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing the youth enjoying the great outdoors! Looks like some pretty good hunters!

Robert Sullivan said...

That’s my boy, fond memories

Robert Sullivan said...

That was a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...